We collect the information and use it for business purposes to provide our users with better quality services through:
- Providing them with advertising materials about our current or future products through SMS, email or any other available means of communication.
- Solving our customers' complaints. Under this document, you agree on collecting and using information in accordance with this policy, as we collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our website (log data). We may record the IP address, operating system and the browser used by each user and may - based on the IP address - be able to determine the browser type, browser version, visited site pages, time and date of entry, time taken to browse and any other things related to statistical analysis.
User records are considered confidential and therefore will not be delivered to any third party except for manufacturers, participants and research and marketing companies, unless legally required to do so.
We undertake not to sell or rent the user personal information to any third party or use your email address for sending spams.
Collecting and using data and information
Once you decide to create a personal account and provide Al-Khaznah with your personal information, you agree that this information will be sent, collected and stored in its servers; as it will automatically collect data and information sent from your device, whether it is a mobile phone, a computer or otherwise, in order to maintain, improve and develop the level of services it provides. Data and information collected by Al-Khaznah include:
- Personal data or information
During the process of registering and creating your own account in Al-Khaznah, it requires you to provide some personal information to be used to contact you or identify you. Al-Khaznah may receive or collect additional information about you through third parties and add it to your account information. This information includes, to name a few, the following:
- Information that you declare to Al-Khaznah upon registration or when you use its services using a nickname and/or contact information such as email address, mobile number, date of birth, age, sex and address.
- Additional information you provide Al-Khaznah with through social media platforms or the services of any third party where it allows users to create a personal account for them through these platforms.
- Payment data. We may collect the data needed to process your payment if you register, such as your payment method.
- Al-Khaznah can collect the data needed to process your payments if you make purchases, such as your payment method number, and the security code associated with your payment tool. All payment data is stored by Visa.
- Social media login data. We may provide you with the option to register with us using the details of your current social media accounts, such as your Facebook account.
- All personal information you provide us with must be correct, complete and accurate. Besides, you must notify us of any changes happen to this personal information.
- Your geographical location information or data
- Tracking records or cookies
When you use Al-Khaznah services, we place cookies (data files on your phone or search engine), web browsers (electronic images placed on the Internet page code) or similar technologies and use them to identify you as a user to provide you with a better experience and remember your preferences and different settings by measuring the effectiveness of ads and ensuring confidence and security on them.
- Tracking records or cookies; data use.
Al-Khaznah uses the collected data and information for various purposes, including - but not limited to - the following:
- Information that you declare to Al-Khaznah upon registration or when you use its services by nickname and/or contact information such as email address, telephone number, date of birth and age, enables you to access its various services and customer service by email or telephone number.
- To evaluate, improve, maintain and develop site services and monitor the usage to detect any technical problems to prevent and solve them.
- To evaluate, improve, maintain and develop the site services by tracking the user's digital and geographic behavior by studying this behavior and improving the user service by improving the presentation of appropriate ads according to the nature of the user's behavior and geographical location.
Registration obligations in Al-Khaznah
Once you register at Al-Khaznah site, you declare and commit to the following:
- Provide Al-Khaznah with all information required in the registration form (registration data)
- If you provide the site with any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, you assume full responsibility for this information and any actions taken by Al-Khaznah website such as suspension or deletion of the account.
- Not using the site in any way that violates the laws of the operating state and the laws of any other country in which Al-Khaznah services are available.
- Ensuring that account information is not disclosed to others as you are responsible for the confidentiality of this information and are fully responsible for all activities occurring through it as Al-Khaznah will not be liable for any damages resulting from failure to comply with this item.
- Reporting Al-Khaznah about any unauthorized use of your account, whether via password, nickname or other uses, so it is always recommended to use a password that is difficult to be accessed by others.
- Any use or infringement of users' names and/or data in a manner considered to be harmful, infringement and/or incompatible with morality and public customs – based on Al-Khaznah considerations - is a violation and exposes the user to legal accountability and immediate deletion of the account without any compensation for the value of the cards for violation of the privacy and usage policy.
- A user who uses or encroaches on users' names and/or data in a manner considered to be harmful, infringement and/or incompatible with morality and public customs - based on Al-Khaznah considerations - shall be liable for compensation towards any entity, and there shall be no liability for material compensation or compliance on the site of Al-Khaznah.
- Al-Khaznah website has the right to suspend or delete the account of any user who broadcasts, shares and/or publishes any misinformation that exposes Al-Khaznah website to material and/or reputational damage.
Processing of user's information
We process your information to provide, improve and manage our services, and contact you, in order to protect, prevent fraud, and comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for various reasons, depending on how you interact with our platform, including but not limited to:
- To facilitate account creation, authentication and user account management. We may process your information so you can create and log into your account, as well as keep your account in a good condition.
- To respond to user enquiries/provide support to users. We may process your information to respond to your enquiries and resolve any potential problems you may encounter with the required service.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our platform.
- To send you marketing and promotional messages. We may process personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if that is compatible with your marketing preferences. You can cancel subscription of marketing emails at any time. For more information.
- To evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and assess and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our services in order to understand better how we use them so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to understand better how to offer the most relevant marketing and promotional campaigns.
Disclosure of data and information
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, and despite our guarantees and efforts to secure your information, online electronic transport or information storage technology cannot be guaranteed 100%. Therefore, we cannot promise or ensure that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, collect, access, steal or improperly modify your information.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transferring personal information from and to our platform is at your own risk. You should access the platform only in a safe environment.
Al-Khaznah is allowed to disclose the data and information collected to each of the following if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to access such data or information for any of the following reasons:
- Any third party you expressly agree to enable them to access to your information through Al-Khaznah whereby through Al-Khaznah you may contact directly with the company. Besides, you are responsible for the information you disclose personally to any third party as Al-Khaznah does not guarantee the privacy or security of the information you share with other users by your decision.
- Sellers, consultants and other service providers: Al-Khaznah may share your data with external sellers, service providers, contractors or agents ("third parties") performing services to us or on our behalf and requesting access to this information to carry out this work. The categories of third parties with which we may share personal information are as follows:
We may also need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliate marketing programs
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- User account registration and authentication services
- Web Hosting Providers
- Business remittances. Al-Khaznah may share or transfer your information related to or during negotiations regarding any merger or sale of the company's assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Al-Khaznah affiliates can share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to respect this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies we control or are jointly controlled by us.
- Furthermore, you agree that it is possible for Al-Khaznah to use the collected information to send you offers, whether personal or not, or to contact you by telephone number in relation to Al-Khaznah services.
First login instructions
Note: When you first register via Facebook the following information will be requested:
- Press registration for the first time
- Fill in the required data.
- Your operator
- Phone number
- Password creating and rewriting it.
- Pressing on register
- Entering the sent code and then login
If you wish at any time to review, or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- First and last name registered on Facebook page.
- Your Facebook page email
- Your Facebook page kink
* Note: deleting the account will cancel all points collected, all tickets available and cancel the service subscription in addition to deleting all your personal information
- Press the right side of the screen to show you an index.
- Press my account.
- Then you will see your account information screen to choose to delete the account, and then press delete the account to show you the confirmation message to delete the account.
All our fees are eligible for subscription.
Payment by mobile credit, and/or e-wallets and/or credit cardsة
Fees will not be returned or refunded by the user if the user decides to cancel the registration.
We reserve the right to change fees at any time, with or without notice.
We reserve the right to cancel any service at any time, with or without notice.
These payment terms are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.