The participant obtains cards that qualify him to enter any of the available competitions according to the type of competition he prefers as he/she has to answer the competition questions to collect points based on the correct answers that qualify him. Moreover, the participant obtains cards that qualify him to enter any of the three sets; each set contains 5 games from which the participant can choose and depending on the type of game he prefers to collect points from based on the completion of the game that qualifies him to win as follows:
You can purchase cards via mobile credit or local e-wallets available through Al-Khaznah site by clicking the card purchase button and choosing the payment method and payment value as follows:
Validity of cards is one year from the date of obtaining them.
Important: The "End-User Licensing Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "This Agreement") constitutes the end-user licensing agreement for this product signed by you ("an individual, company or other enterprise") and Beecell company. Beecell company asks you to read carefully all the terms and conditions in this agreement, including but not limited to usage information, legal responsibilities and limitations of liability. By installing and using Al-Khaznah software, you will be considered that you have accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
If you install or use this software in any way, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, you cannot install or use this software. This agreement represents the contract between you and Al-Khaznah competition in relation to downloading, installing and use of this software. This agreement stipulates your rights and obligations regarding the use of this software.
Intellectual Property: this software was developed by Al-Khaznah competition or licensed by the owners of the software (hereinafter referred to as "licensors"). The intellectual property rights of this software and all information and content relating to it, including but not limited to written descriptions and its collections, icons, images, charts, colors, interface designs, page layouts, associated data, printed materials, and electronic documents are protected under copyright law, international copyright treaties, and other laws and regulations governing intellectual property. All of this intellectual property remains a property of Al-Khaznah competition company and its licensors.
1. Al-Khaznah competition company and its licensor retain all rights not expressly granted in this law. If you need to use any other rights not granted here, you must obtain prior written approval from Al-Khaznah competition.
2. When using a third-party app on this software, you must sign a separate service agreement with the third party.
3. You may download, install and run one copy of this software on one smartphone only as the same user cannot login from another device at the same time.
You may use this software according to this agreement, in accordance with respect for and compliance with national laws, regulations and policies. You are not entitled, nor may you engage in any unauthorized conduct, including but not limited to:
1. Deleting any copyright claims or notifications or any other information and content contained in this software.
2. Reversing engineering, reversing assembly, or other similar operations on this software.
3. Using, copying, editing, renting or transferring this software or any part of it thereof outside the terms provided herein.
4. Providing this software to other parties, authorizing other parties to use this software or using this software for unauthorized purposes (e.g. for commercial purposes).
5. Engaging in any unauthorized conduct relating to other relevant images, texts and content contained in this software, including but not limited to the following: using, copying, editing or adding links to, reproducing, publishing content, creating a reverse website, or using this software to develop derivative products, related software or services without permission.
6. Using this software to store, publish or disseminate content that violates national laws, regulations and policies.
7. Using this software to store, publish content that violates other parties' legal rights, such as intellectual property rights and trade secrets.
8. Engaging in a behavior that threatens the security of computer networks.
Al-Khaznah decides whether to provide this software with updates in the future. If Al-Khaznah agrees to provide an update, this agreement will remain valid on the updated version, unless an alternative software licensing agreement is provided. If the software is designated as an updated version, you must comply with this agreement.
Limits of liability
1. You agree to bear all the risks associated with using this software.
2. You acknowledge that this software may be influenced by various security issues, such as the use of your information by other parties to send you spam. Downloaded software may contain Trojan viruses and other viruses that threaten the security of your information and data, and therefore may affect the normal operation of this software. You should enhance your information security and improve your awareness of data protection. Make sure you use password protection to prevent you from incurring losses and to avoid spam.
3. This software is provided "as is". Al-Khaznah and its licensors make no commitments or guarantees in relation to this software, whether explicit or implicit, including guarantees of marketability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-violation.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Al-Khaznah and its licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental, private or punitive damages or any other damages resulting from or related to the use of this software or the inability to use this software (including but not limited to damages resulting from personal injury or property damage, loss of profits, business interruption and leaking of trade secrets, and damages caused by leaking personal information due to non-exercise of duties including sincerity and reasonable care, damages resulting from negligence or any damages resulting from financial or other losses) even if Al-Khaznah and its licensors are notified in advance of the possibility of such damage. The liability of Al-Khaznah and its licensor must not exceed the amount you paid to buy tickets or sign up for tickets for this software. This item must be effective under any circumstances.
5. Any other software derived from this software without the permission of Al-Khaznah and its licensors is illegal. Downloading, installing and using this type of software can lead to unexpected risks. Extreme caution is advised when downloading, installing and using such software; as you bear all losses, damages, legal responsibilities and the consequences of disputes that do not relate to Al-Khaznah competition.
6. You bear all damages arising from a violation of laws or this agreement. If this violation results in damage to Al-Khazna, it reserves the right to claim full compensation from you.
Al-Khaznah or its licensors reserve the right to suspend or terminate this agreement at any time. Upon the termination of this agreement, you must stop using this software immediately and delete all software installed and any data associated with its copies.
Other terms and conditions
1. If any of these terms and conditions are wholly or partly invalid or become invalid, the validity of the other provisions will not be affected.
2. The interpretation and validity of this agreement and the resolution of disputes arising therefrom are governed by the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Any disputes arising under this agreement shall be settled through friendly consultations. If you cannot reach a settlement through these consultations within one month, you grant your full consent to submit the dispute to the Central Court of Amman. All legal costs shall be borne by the party who has not concurred in the dispute.
3. If you have any questions about this software, you can contact Al-Khaznah Customer Service Hotline for more information. Thank you for supporting Al-Khazna. In order to provide a better answer to your questions and protect your rights and interests, please read the following information carefully before proceeding; in order to improve the stability of Al-Khaznah mobile site, Al-Khaznah will collect error messages and technical data when using the product.
4. Al-Khaznah has to get your permission to collect and analyze the following information:
1. Device information: phone operating system, phone language, device model, phone network mode and phone SIM card.
2. Customer information: such as customer's phone number, download method, user opening/closing time of the display interface, optional information such as residence location, date of birth, interests, sex, email, etc.
3. Display interface information: such as interface error messages and whether the service is enabled or not. If you do not want the above information to be collected and analyzed by Al-Khazna, please do not continue and exit this app. This software requires internet access during use. The network operator must collect any data fees arising; therefore, please contact the LAN operator for details. If you have any questions, you can contact Al-Khaznah Competition for more detailed information.
The service-provided company and/or the employees of its affiliates and/or their first or second-class relatives may not win any of Al-Khaznah competition prizes.
5. If manipulation or circumvention of competition laws is proved in any way on any of the contestants, the company has the right to drop any of this player’s prizes resulting from this circumvention, and to award them to the next position holder in the competition. The company also has the right to initiate legal proceedings against the fraudulent player in cooperation with the official responsible entities.
You can cancel your subscriptions to Al-Khaznah Competition in one of the following ways:
• Account Deletion: you can completely delete the account from Al-Khaznah competition which will cause cancellation of all your saved data, cancellation of your cards and points collected from the date of registration and cancellation of your subscription to the daily subscription service if exits.
• Cancellation of daily subscription service: to cancel your subscription from daily subscription service follow the following instructions:
Palestine: for Jawwal subscribers: send alkhaznah 0 by SMS to 37083, for Ooredoo subscribers: send alkhaznah 0 by SMS to 13621
Note: subscription cancellation of daily subscription service does not affect the balance of collected points or the balance of cards monitored in your subscription.